Re: Hardware Source (Not Computer Hardware!!)

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Hardware Source (Not Computer Hardware!!)
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 03:50:52 +0000
Sho' Dick           i use it alla time there....      go to
www.mcmaster-carr.com

      order you a catalog,  -use "East Texas Enginering Co."  or some such
as your "business" name !

            ( an' if that doan work use a search engine    :-)
McMaster-Carr  is da name ye seak

Oh, and I just got a nice catalog from Aircraft Spruce,    Get one of them
too!  Its got  neat "STUFF"!

               now just 'zactly   what  IS    a "sogenhauer biclamp" ?????
      :-)

Hey buddie!   we'll talk atcha sometime tamarra.     mebbe durin' the
afternoon  i'm thinkin....     :-)

Say Dick,     .... does anybody run a Foad straight axle in dem 'bakers for
LSR ?

I'd be thinkin it'd make alla setup that much easier on a straight line only
racer

                                               -and would work 'swell"
             -doan chew ?

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.