Re: Lexan windscreen supplier?

To: "Bob Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lexan windscreen supplier?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 03:28:22 -0500
Bob I went to Lowes and bought some of what they advertized as Lexan type
stuff..... and we proceeded to kill the junk at Bville.... when i got home I
went to the local glass shop and bought some real Lexan...  I got some 1/4"
this time and used a torch to bend it.... unfortunately I was working by
myself and it's not very nice.... so I'm going to do it one more time again
with 1/4" when Tonya gets here and I'm pretty sure this is going to be the
last time...

Jim's idea of using card stock cardboard is a good one....  the pattern ends
up looking like a boomerang....  least that's what mine looks like..

Keith