Re: methanol and nitrous oxide

To: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: methanol and nitrous oxide
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 05:15:40 -0500
Good Morning Gary.... ( yep it's 5am in southern Alabama )( nothern for that
matter )

I've got a freind who uses race gas as his secondary fuel with nitrous....
the part I like best is it's also his source of Gas for cleaning out the
motor after he's done with the event.... seems to prevent the corrosive
nature of the alcohol from destroying his parts...

As for information I'm not sure where you go... but you might ask the
experts at each of the Manufactuers websites....