Re: sorry

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sorry
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:18:35 -0700
Certainly does not offend me, John. This is a technical sport and innovaion
needs to be explored in every manner possible. I am guiltier than most in
tossing out stuff to bench race about and to analyze. All opinions are
welcome, even those that say I am a brat because that also give me feedback
on the problem. So I am here to listen to you and to comment no matter what
the LSR subject... I draw th eline at discussing California's politics and
religion(s). Keep em coming,

mayf