RE: ThrustSSC

To: "Bryan Savage" <basavage@earthlink.net>, "Jim Dincau"
Subject: RE: ThrustSSC
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:26:53 -0500
Bryan:
don't have a clue about anything derogatory anyone might have said about
Richard Noble.  Some of us aren't very big "thrust" fans, and I don't think
any of us would call him a "hot-rodder".  He certainly didn't take the same
route as --say-- Art Arfons-- but then, we all have different assets and
liabilities.

All I really know about the man is that his level of success is VERY
impressive, and he is (IMHO) an excellent public speaker (200 Club Banquet,
2002).
Russ, #1226B