Re: Seat fitting and Foam

To: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Seat fitting and Foam
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 03:35:13 -0500
Because this Foam is Hard I don't think it would be considered padding....

The intent of that rule is to prevent someone from stuffing 8" of upholstry
foam in a seat and then having it compress and loosen the seat belts during
an accident....  this product isn't compressable once it's fitted...

Keith