Re: Shop no no's

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Shop no no's
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:56:44 -0600
There's a better grade of fluorescent fixture that uses a smaller diameter
tube.  It's designed for places that have wide temperature variations, (read
well below freezing which shouldn't be a problem for you Sparky) and costs
probably three times more.  There's almost no sound from them and it seems
to me they put out a more balanced light with less of the pulsing of regular
fixtures and tubes.  It was well worth the difference in price for my eye
comfort.

Wes

on 10/8/03 8:40 AM, Higginbotham Land Speed Racing at saltrat@pro-blend.com