RE: Shop no no's

To: "'gary baker'" <lsr350@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Shop no no's
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:04:02 -0500
Gary;

You're right, of course. I should have gotten fixtures with solid-state
ballasts.

The funny thing, though, is that one style of fixtures (recessed mounting)
are quiet while the others (flush mount) are humming. Both types are made by
Lithonia Lighting.

I'll try some of the suggestions I've received from list members.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ