The garage

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The garage
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:29:20 -0700
The only thing that has not been talked about, and I have waited for, is the
size and placement of the TELEVISION.  The TV must be at least 21" and be
placed at a strategic spot as to look up at any time the see it.  I could not
live on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays with my qualifying and running of all
types of racing.  With the possibility of seeing USC winning and Notre Dame
loosing.

One in our stature of life should never live without the SPEED channel. In the
off hours we need to see reruns of "Trucks, Hot Rod TV; Dreamcar Garage" etc:
and last but not least MONSTER GARAGE. So make sure that disc is aiming in the
right direction or you have all the cable channels like I do and live life to
the fullest. . . . . . . .J. D.

PS:  The radio must have the capabilities of receiving both Jim Rome and Rush
Limbaugh