Re: The garage

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: The garage
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:40:28 -0600
AND ... Sean Hannity ...

AND ... four speakers are better than two ...
        the CD player has to take five discs so you don't have to get out
        from under the car to change one when you have dirty hands ...

If I had a TV in the garage I'd never get back into the house.  I'm trying
to see if one of the older Mac computers I have will boot up with 9.2.

Wes