RE: Easier to read guages?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Easier to read guages?
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:53:22 -0500
Lance;

Yes, those Human Factors Engineering Handbooks are very helpful. Speaking of
Human Engineering, one obscure book I found buried in the stacks in my
college days at William & Mary was one titled "German Aerospace Medecine in
World War Two". It was published in English (by some agency of the US
government) and contained stuff that I have never seen published anywhere
else. Lots of the data went far beyond what medical ethics would limit
present-day researchers to.

I'm sure it would create controversy these days if it were ever republished
but not making use of the data that was already collected wouldn't undo the
experiments that were performed. I'm sure some good came of using data it
contained, especially in our aerospace developments.

Another obscure book was "Small Unit Action Reports From Western Virginia"
published during the Civil War. Interesting reading.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ