Re: waiting in line

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: waiting in line
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:30:40 -0500
Everytime someone complains to me about waiting in line I Always explain why
not only doesn't it bother me.... But I look forward to it...

The works all done... and the social time with friends is something I
cherish...  how can you go wrong....

Here's the deal.... I'm the only one who gets to pick how I feel about it...
if I don't like it... and can't change it.... the wait is always going to
seem ten times longer....   If I turn it around and look at it as an
opportunity to make new friends... hang out with old ones....  I can enjoy
it all the more....

Life is just like that...  I can only pick my attitude...

Keith