Re: vintage engine classes

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: vintage engine classes
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:32:36 -0700
This idea was brought up, using incorrect means, a few years ago by Bill
Carlson, Doug King, and myself. It came about after Bill and I were told we
could not run a 258 cid '50 GMC engine in E/MR we would have to run in X/FR.
The classic category does not allow for the competitor who wants to run a
235 Chevy, or a Chrysler six or any of many Vintage engines, all of which
have to run in a 325 inch class.
Am I right Dan, Jim?                      Rich Fox