Re: The poor little Modified sports car is Home...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The poor little Modified sports car is Home...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 21:14:44 -0700
A diagonal link, eh? I seem to remember you raggin on me that this was a
very bad idea that the panhard rod was the only way to go. I have a diagonal
link in the Sunbeam,you know. Yes it is real free. my car moves like it is
on rails...at hand push speeds. I thought about the sway bar and see the
benefit for wider cars with lot and lots of torque. Glad to see the car is
safe and sound back home. Oh, you may want to chat with 3lite (ELon) as he
is a Healy freak also..

mayf