The thrust of the argument...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The thrust of the argument...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 04:15:48 -0500
The whole point really is who cares... why do we do this... and Russ's answer
is as good as any.... Joe's ain't bad either ( careful joe...no big heads here
)

The only thing your going to win is the respect of your peers... that's it...
here's a short list... it's not inclusive.... there are many more but this
dang server won't let me have the list I'd really like to create...

Anyone who volunteers to make an event happen ( Glen, Cris, JD, so on and so
forth )

Tom Bryant for his years of service and determination

John Beckett for setting up and running the ECTA

Dave and Doug for being interested enough to help out those of us without the
years of experience... what we have gained from them... ( and so many more
like them )

Joe Amo... sheer determination.... and a fairly fast bike on a sunny day...

Bob " Grib " Gribble.... Again determination... if most of you knew what Grib
has to do... you'd be amazed at what he accomplishes ...

Chris Harris... an amazing man...

Dick J.... For making it to the race course on a budget... But making it...

Dad Land.. 156 on a Harley?  Dad what are ya thinking?

Jon and Nancy.... ( only folks with more miles then me in a year )

I just can't do this.. because there are so many folks  that I respect in this
sport... it is simply full of wonderful action oriented people...

This was a fun exersise thou....

Keith