Re: Playing (with) the Palace

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Playing (with) the Palace
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 07:04:01 -0700
Wes
I'm not leaving until tomorrow, but hope there is little or no wind anyway.
Fred D is towing the Palace.
The long range weather looks good but a little colder then this Calif Kid
likes. Guess I better throw i n the long johns etc. Maybe a fire pit outside
the trailer to warm up the visitors. See ya Monday Am
Glen