Re: Suspension and motion ratio

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suspension and motion ratio
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:32:25 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry, mayf. I gave general reasons why someone would
want to know spring compression values. I haven't
talked to Keith much about his requirement to do so.
The best I can do is share what I think I know about a
specific application. Will that help?

John Goodman

P.S. I did respond to D. Dahlgren's last post on CG to
axial roll center moment arm length but it has yet to
post.