Re: The Camaro...

To: <docb8532@aol.com>
Subject: Re: The Camaro...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:35:02 -0500
Doc.... this is a lot more fun when the folks around you are enjoying the
sport as much as you are..... that's why I put in the stipulation that we had
to let some other folks make lic passes now and again.....

I have had such a great time with the car... it would be a shame to sell
it.... besides... how many times is my junk going to be as advertized as the
Camaro....