The Camaro...

To: <docb8532@aol.com>, <jolylance@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Camaro...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:27:23 -0500
Well Doc... guess you let the cat outta the bag a bit here.... so I'll
explain to the list what we are talking about with the Camaro...

Doc's been running Maxton for the last year and having the time of his
life... Like me he's a small business owner ( Midas Mufflers ) and he seems
to have found a niche in life with this LSR gig...

Rather then jumping into a race car,. I've offered to let him steal my
Camaro for 4 races Plus Bonneville if he's so inclined....  all he has to do
is repair the fire damage and return the car in the same shape he got it
in.... Fresh engine... to fresh engine...

What I get outta this obviously is the repairs to the car Plus and it's a
Big Plus... is the opportunity to see the car run some more instead of it
sitting in my shop looking forlorn.... waiting on me to get around to it
when I really want to play with the Berkeley...  To me this sounds like a
hick of a deal....  For Doc it's an opportunity to race some pretty nice
equipment on a budget..... sounds like a win win all around....

Keith