Re: Suspension Design and Test

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suspension Design and Test
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:49:02 -0500
> Providing Keith is willing, we have a great opportunity to validate some
> of the design philosophy for LSR cars.

Of course I am willing.... it's about gaining knowledge... we are going to
be comparing apples to oranges thou.... what we can do is take the exact hp
and torque avalible last year.... and then come off the same dyno this
winter with it set up as a C motor.... and do the comparison based on Dave's
numbers....

Who knows... with the suspension we might have gotten the 252 he'd
predicted.... and frankly if that was the only difference I wouldn't say it
was money well spent.... unless your going to run Maxton....

Tell me what we need and I can measure it

Keith