Yet another new guy

To: Land Speed <land-speed-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yet another new guy
From: Wayne Yeats <wayneyeats@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 07:04:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi. My name is Wayne Yeats and Ive been a subscriber
to the list for about a year or so. Im a member of
the Milers as of this year. Im in the early stages of
building a Lakester (Flathead powered) but, in the
meantime I help out on the Kelly & Hall belly tank
whenever I can. Ive had the pleasure of meeting a few
of you over the last couple of years at El Mirage and
Bonneville. Ill have questions here and there and may
even surprise you with the occasional answer. Wayno