RE: no one cares? HhhrrRumph!

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: RE: no one cares? HhhrrRumph!
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:30:33 -0500
Louise, Jon:
I agree the VFR seems an excellent choice.  Great reputation, very advanced
technology.  I considered one for LSR (nice, skinny V-4).  Hard to find a
used one, though.

I think the owners are not as likely to ride "over their heads" as gixxer
riders are, so they don't get crashed as much! (only laughing a little)

Anytime you want to find out what it will do through the traps, just let me
know!
Russ, #1226B