Re: 200club stuff...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 200club stuff...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:15:31 -0700
The question is though, Keith, would the record and hat have meant less to
you or anyone else if you haad gotten it without having to go some minimum 2
club speed over the old record? For instance if the 2 club minimum was the
same as the SCTA minimum for breaking the record, would you have felt
differently? I don't think so. It is almost like having to set 2 records to
get the hat: first break the SCTA record over 200, then break the 2 club
minimum record to get the hat, which I'll never do, not my thing. And I
watched a lot of pain and agony within your camp during some of those
trials. Twern't easy atall.

mayf