Re: World Finals web pages

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: World Finals web pages
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:26:39 -0600
I live in Taylorsville, Ut...a suburb of Salt Lake City.  I've lived in
Utah for the greater percentage of my life and this is the first time I've
ever made serious pilgrimages to the Salt.  I've taken visitors there
before, but never during any of the meets.  Damn!  I've missed a lotta good
stuff!

Ray