Re: Records

To: Arne Hulstein <Arne.Hulstein@digitaldreamers.info>,
Subject: Re: Records
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:41:59 -0700
Jack Costella went 47 mph in a 50 cc streamliner.  You're the one who is
therefore identifying him as a total nut, not me.  He seems to know exactly
what he is doing and his streamliners have proven it.

Check out the records on Landracing.com.  The 500 cc fuel streamliner
records are 178 unblown and 223 blown.

Wes

on 10/30/03 5:42 PM, Arne Hulstein at Arne.Hulstein@digitaldreamers.info