Re: Aero Lift

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Elon Ormsby" <ormsby1@llnl.gov>
Subject: Re: Aero Lift
From: "JOE LANCE" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 22:00:36 -0500
Elon, List;

the suspension may be strong, but there's got to be measureable strain in
there somewhere---how about suspension members that establish the degree of
front end caster? that part of the suspension may see more strain variation
due to down force changes than other points in the suspension.  it may also
be possible to design a non-structural linkage attached to the suspension
components that "multiplies" the small strain enough to measure it with a
strain gage without any need to "weaken" the actual suspension components
themselves.

Lance