El Mirage bound

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: El Mirage bound
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:58:02 -0600
Just came in from putz'n with the race car.... going to load it up in the
morning with the re-vitalized trailer... and head to California tomorrow....
yep it's a week from tomorrow that I'm finally going to get an opportunity to
run on the dirt there.

The Trailer upgrades were awesome... Haulmark did an outstanding job... they
installed new 5000lb axles... rebuilt the ramp door attaching points and floor
and fixed some of the dents from the stuff I'd run over between here at
Bonneville....  oh and installed a 12' awning on the side of it...all at a
minimal price.... very happy with thier work....

really looking forward to the trip.... We've got a nice car and a better then
average shot at setting a record over 200mph....

Going to stop by Ed Van Scoy's place and then up to Doug Odom's to hang out in
big ditch.... should be a great trip....

Keith ( oh and I finally conned Tonya into at least bringing her driving
suit... she didn't have a desire to drive there but I might have convinced her
that this was a once in a life time opportunity. )