RE: El Mirage bound

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: El Mirage bound
From: "Wendy Jeffries" <salt@ivic.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:19:58 -0800
Hey Keith & Tonya,

Land Speed Louise has a priceless quote in the issue of the Bonneville
Racing News I just mailed today.  It appears under the Cris Shearer photo of
you after getting in the Bonneville 2 Club.  She said, God help the dirt,
parts and local supply of diet coke,

 El Mirage is ready, you bring the parts and I'll bring extra diet Coke.

I can't get there until Sunday.  If anyone with a camera gets photos of the
Saturday action it would be greatly appreciated if sent to the Bonneville
Racing News!  Racer's updates are also welcomed.  What happened with your
team this year?   Include your vehicle number so I can find pictures I may
have.

Wendy Jeffries
Bonneville Racing News
salt@ivic.net