Re;Tires

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re;Tires
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:47:57 EST
I have for sale 4 tires suitable for LSR. They were last used by Mini-Mania
on a Mini to set a record at Bonneville around 1997. I bought them for my K/GL
and due to my attention/interest span, I'm now working on a new car and the
tires are surplus to my needs. I always wanted to use that expression...Anyway,
they are Goodyear Aircraft tires. 20 tall x4.4 tread on a 12 in. rim.  They
are 255 mph speed rated, recquire 265 lbs P.S.I. air, load rated at 6000 lbs ,
and are 14 ply.That's about 1 in. thick . They have deep grooves and show
little if any sign of wear. As the bead is highly inflexible, 2 piece rims
would
be a necessity. contact me off-list for Q's and $ ....Bob, Tired, Wanner