Re: Material for Turbo Manifold.

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Material for Turbo Manifold.
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:31:56 -0500
My welder connects these as an everyday thing. I make most of the parts out of
6061 T6 and all the sheet metal parts out of either 3003 for spinings for air
horns or 5052 H32 for a plenum.. No I don't know what he uses for a rod and gas
as he takes care of all the details as that is what I pay him to take care of
for me.. I can certainly ask if the info is not readily available
Dave Dahlgren