Re: Tires -- -- One last time

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tires -- -- One last time
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:28:29 -0800
Dick, all I have seen is loss of tread rubber, chunking caused by heat,
just like you get when a dirt track goes dry slick and the rubber on
your sprinter is too soft.
I personally have not seen a blown drag Frontrunner and SCTA/BNI
has never said anything about them blowing so it must not have happened.
I can't imagine them keeping that kind of information a secret from the
racers.

Bryan