Re: El Mirage Nov 15-16

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: Re: El Mirage Nov 15-16
From: Tom Bryant <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:49:12 -0800
Joe,

Weed CA is on I-5 about 75 miles north of Redding. What a bummer this is
for all, especially Turk. He drove a long way to play in the dirt and
now all we have is mud! Others were planning on a long trip also.

Maybe we should stop referring to the dry lakes as being in the desert.
I can't remember when we have had two meets canceled in one season at El
Mirage. Guess it must be the "global warming".

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC