Re: air circulation

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: air circulation
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:54:25 -0600
Glen/Doug/JB,
Dragsters use NAACA ducts in reverse a lot.....one might suspect that they
do work. Maybe not as efficiently as "in". I pressurize the cockpit
(would/might keep smoke out) in front of the driver and let the air leak
out through "non airtight joints" like the canopy/cage interface. Also a
few vent holes at the rear of the cockpit (not in the engine compartment)
will generally promote air flow through the cockpit if the inlet is in the
front of the driver. I am adding an air pump this winter.....
Skip