RE: air circulation

To: "'John Beckett'" <saltracer@servusa.com>, Doug Odom
Subject: RE: air circulation
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:02:20 -0600
Doug;

I think a simple outlet that is located in a low pressure area of the body
would be sufficient to guarantee a flow of fresh air. I wonder, though, if
it would be a good idea to be able to shut off the air inlet just in case
there is a type of cockpit fire that the airflow could make worse by fanning
the flames back across the driver?

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ