Re: El Mirage or?

To: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Subject: Re: El Mirage or?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:08:59 -0600
It's just all part of our world that makes this sport so dang special to
me...

I guess Will Handzel said it best when he talked about Nobody losing ... you
might not set a record... or you might break parts... or heaven forbid the
rains come... but on the end of the day... nobody loses...

Our trip was a success because we had wonderful folks to share it with....
( well except Glen of course... but Tonya insisted... so I gave in on that
one )

The El Mirage deal is going to be tough....  it's not that the car isn't
capable, it's going to be getting a place in the line up that nets us a
decent course... and weather has to be semi congenial... and of course they
don't run cars like we do at Maxton so I am going to have to accomplish this
in one pass.... and that's tough.... but one day it will happen...

Like Tom Bryant said.... what's the rush.... enjoy the journey...

Keith