Rear-ends, Motorhomes, and Keith, Oh My !

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear-ends, Motorhomes, and Keith, Oh My !
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:51:58 EST
A few comments on current threads...My Wife was hovering during the peak of
the "Ford axle housing" discussion and asked "  How does putting a pumpkin in
your Banjo make your rear-end smaller " ?  I replied that only a Polish ex-cop
from Texas would know........   In the Tow vehicle thread, consider that a
Motorhome also qualifies as a second home and there are excellent tax
deductions
as such....... It might be a consideration for Keith that a pickup truck alone
might solve his transport situation. As the Berkley is a very small car, it
might fit in the Bed, width wise. This would work if the W.B. allows the rear
wheels to sit on the tailgate. You could lower the bed with a kit/air-bag, and
get a Hydraulic bed dump to drive the car in, handy for Bonneville..Prompt
me,I have more...Bob, hates trailers,Wanner... One more thing,re; taxes..Get in
on the SUV tax break...eff.3/03,esp all over 6000lbs GVW