Re: Towing vehicles?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "LSR Mailing"
Subject: Re: Towing vehicles?
From: "DahMurf" <LSR1301@DahMurf.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:54:12 -0500
My dream tow vehicle is a FunMover. RV in the front, garage on the back.
Bring the street bikes & the trip to town is no problem. (of course I don't
have to haul large car engine parts back from town! hehehe)
Here's a link to a pic of it
http://www.cruiseamerica.com/rv_rentals/available/funmover.asp

Now all I need is money!
Deb #1301