Partial Confirmation "MISPLACED"!!!Yeah, Arnie, the Check's in

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Partial Confirmation "MISPLACED"!!!Yeah, Arnie, the Check's in
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:00:24 EST
Subj:   Re: non lsr Worlds Oldest Dragstrip(Dust Devils)
Date:   11/22/03 9:41:15 AM Pacific Standard Time
From:    squarerollbars@yahoo.com (a.b. shuman)
To:    FastmetalBDF@aol.com

BDF,
   An old Drag-Lynx co-refugee from Goleta recently gave me a clipping
from the local paper about a Goleta drag strip reunion in which it
stated that Goleta was the country's first strip. It was new to me, but
not you !
     Unfortunately, after two months of wondering what to do with it,
I misplaced the clip.
                             A.B.
     --- FastmetalBDF@aol.com wrote:
>        Tom ..... I haven't even checked this site out yet, but I am
> surprised  at the title of World's OLDEST Drag Strip for Inyokern ......
>      I had always thought Goleta, California was the place where
> organized  dragging started, even before Saugas, Paradise Mesa,
Santa Ana, Santa Maria, or Colton( Morrow Field )were running regular
meets ....... I guess I was misinformed ........