Re: Mailing addresses

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Subject: Re: Mailing addresses
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:09:49 -0700
Quoting Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>:

> Still looking for Wes Hutchen's address - hoping I won't have to stoop
> to asking Jim Jensen for it.
>
> Also looking for current mailing address information for Cris and Ed
> Shearer and also Dave Newby.
>
> Jon
> Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
> 'Way up north in Marquette where it's snowing

Jon: Dave Newby's address is: HC 67, Box 302(Oasis)
                               Wells, Nevada 89835
Cris & Ed's is:               Ed & Cris Shearer
                              4515 W 3650 S
                              West Vally City, UT 84120

BTW Jon, Where can I find info on the upcoming PIR cycle show you
mentioned earlier here? I tried Google search, not much help. Say hi to
Nancy & Thud!!

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah