RE: puzzler

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: puzzler
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:41:57 -0800
BRAVO!

That the BNI will issue its own certificates is the first step in the
SCTA/BNI stepping up and laying claim to being the world authority with
respect to flying mile and flying kilo land speed records.

If the BNI has NOT designed the certificate, I volunteer to do so FREE OF
CHARGE and will secure a printer to donate the printing as well. Please let
me know what's up -- off list.

No disrespect is intended towards the FIA, but if the FIA does not show
respect and attention to the LSR community and the BNI does, then it follows
that the attentive sanctioning body will be the one considered when
validating records.

I maintain this deplorable situation can be rectified in time and will
continue to work towards a resolution if for no other reason than in the
memory of those who gave their lives trying to obtain a world record.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.