RE: puzzler

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: puzzler
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:30:24 -0800
Thanks for the help folks, the vehicle has been confirmed as a NSU
streamliner and the driver's name W. HERZ has been updated with the correct
spelling -- 40 years later!

Malcolm noticed the same clue I did, that Nick Mays made a flying start mile
speed record in the same class at 179 mph in October 1987 at Bonneville, but
even that record has been eclipsed by an unknown person in the mile section,
whereas the kilometer has not. I suspect there is some record confusion with
this listing and turn to the list for information from the collective mind.

Malcolm -- to whom do I send a request to get an advance, text-only email of
the NSU feature? It would be helpful not to wait and be able to extrapolate
the data ASAP.

Note: The point of this exercise is give the FIA a complete, updated list so
that they may check against their own records and make the necessary
changes. Petrali and I have been asked to perform this tasks by Mr. Burdette
Martin, the head of ACCUS, the US representative arm of the FIA.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.