LSR tires

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LSR tires
From: "bobe" <rbeefmst@brightok.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:50:54 -0800
I don't know what Jegs catalog you were looking at but I have what I think is
the latest with Santa on the front.  28 inch Goodyear Front Runners list for
$137.99.  Last year I ran 27.5 Mickey T. front runners and they list for
$133.99, same catalog.  I talked to MT people they consider all their front
runners to be good for 250 mph plus, except the 29 inch.  If your going to
Maxton you will not want to run any front runners.  The most popular tires to
run back there are Z rated car tires.  60 series is about the biggest that
will fit a stock Stude. wheel well.  These are available in 15 and 16 inch.
At the time I bought mine 5 years ago, 26.5 inch dia. was the biggest
available