Label makers

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Label makers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:58:21 -0600
Tonya came with a 20 dollar label maker and I've about worn it out... what a
wonderful way of knowing where everything is....

It's at this time of the year that I clean out my shop and frankly I always
try to organize myself a bit more.... this thing has been a real jewel...

I'd added a new tool box this year and as a result I've had some difficulty
finding some of the lessor used items... by labeling the drawers it's caused
me to do three things....

1. find stuff I'd forgot I had
2. get rid of stuff I don't need
3. remember where I put what stuff I thought was important last time I did
this...

Everyone SMILE and have a great weekend...

Keith ( I'll be the one smiling enjoying the whole week.... )