RE: Traction control

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Traction control
From: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:08:14 -0500
Jack,

I think (at least the way I took it) your warning about
the potential for creeping and potentially restrictive
regulation needs to be kept in the forefront.  It could
be all too easy to legislate ourselves into a lowest
common denominator situation, completely stifling
innovation.  And (in my humble opinion) taking all the fun
out of it.  Traction control may be one of the toughest
and trickiest issues we have to face.  I'm beginning to see
perhaps why the past rules committees may have just said 'forget it'.
It seems that it has gathered enough momentum to be revisited.

Thanks,
Jim W.