Dang little LSR...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dang little LSR...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:11:23 -0600
Just a futz'n sorta day.... down there looking at the Race car as I walk past
getting tools and stuff for the house...

Rick Byrnes is dropping by on his way home from Florida... and I'm really
looking forward to his visit....  I want to show him my new parachutes and get
his opinion on how to mount them in a can rather then on the back in bag's...

I'd talked at length to Bob Stroud and he built a set for me designed for
exactly what we are doing with the car.... a high speed and low speed for
Bonneville and then a Single chute for the short course's.... Maxton and El
Mirage...

He was really fond of the ribbon deal for the salt.... after I'd told him that
I expirenced 2.3G's at around 250mph his thougths is that they oughta hit at
around 1G max....

in any case Rick has come up with some real nice can's for his lakester... and
I'm looking forward to having him explain his idea's on opening mechanizm's
and hindging the the can's...

Okay again that's what I'm up to... what are you folks doing?