Dang little LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Dang little LSR
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:55:54 EST
Re' Drag chutes.."a high speed and low speed for
Bonneville and then a Single chute for the short course's.... Maxton and El
Mirage...".....
What do you consider high speed and low speed ? I've been messing around with
chuteless stuff up to now, and never really considered how many or what size
necessary. Is it correct to assume there's a formula dependant basically on
vehicle size and speed ? And my final question, Regis, wouldn't a nice
Aero-correct container be the right way to store the chutes ?.....Bob, the
builder
(car) ,Wanner