RE: Roadsters Aero issues...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadsters Aero issues...
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:58:33 -0500
Sorry to pick on you twice in a row...
Does everyone know the difference between a man hole cover and a kite?
It only depends on how windy a day it is when you try to fly it...

For all we know at 250 mph your 2600 lb car weighs either 10000 lbs or 200..
No instruments no clue that simple..

With the amount of 'glass missing from the under side of the nose I am
suspecting heavier rather than lighter. But that might only be from the
chute opening as well but until it gets instrumented there is no way to
know.
Dave