Re: Roadsters Aero issues...

To: basavage@earthlink.net, kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Roadsters Aero issues...
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:42:19 EST
In a message dated 12/17/2003 8:23:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
basavage@earthlink.net writes:

> If Jack wasn't having computer problems I'm sure he'd jump right in with
> something like
> " Add weight until you go slower, then add horsepower."

I talked for 8hrs. to Rominderj who lives 10 kilometers form his very nice
job at AOL. I was on hold long enough to adjust valves and rake leaves! He all
this time was looking but not finding the problem! Keiko then came home and
told me "why did you %#&@#4 everything up you stupid inconsiderate $%^&&#$%!
She
then fixed it in five minutes. I would say take out weight until you go slower
then add wheelbase. I'm back. jack