Re: Frictional losses

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'Keith Turk'"
Subject: Re: Frictional losses
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:11:57 -0800
Back in the early days 50s my mentor bob Fugatt that owned the rear engine
roadster I drove ground and polished the trans gears and this allowed easier
shifting and with the syncros removed. It was a side shifter early ford
trans. Bob was a machinest and sure taught me a lot about taking the time
for proper preparation of all mechanical assemblies. I sure miss him, he was
like a second dad.

Glen