By-Laws

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: By-Laws
From: advo@cloudnet.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:51:02 -0600
We have a team of guys who came together expressly for fielding a car.  In the
last year and a half, we have been to the salt twice and had a great time just
being together and working on this common goal.  I think that the "process" has
been as good as the final culmination. This seems to be the concensus among our
members.  I hope we continue to be friends througout the project,however, we
are developing a somewhat complex set of By-laws to keep it fair.  I appreciate
all input and thank you all ahead of time.  I'll be posting the working (not
yet finalized) document on our website bulletin board at:
http://waitz.dnsalias.org/Salt2Salt.html
for anyone in a similar situation to use as a starting point.

Regards to all from Minnesota
and Happy Holidays
Greg
S2S racing team